Any one who knows me, knows that I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I have done various diets, pills, fads, shakes, programs, whatever and it would work in the short term and then it would all come back plus more.
Well finally 18 months ago I decided to do something more permanent about it and went and saw Josh at Physique Essentials. Through his training with him and getting guidance nutritionally I went from this:
To feeling confident enough to wear this dress for a friend's wedding
Now I have come a long way however there is still a way to go. And a friend of mine is starting the next stage in her journey and is starting the Metabolic Precision Program with Josh as of this week. I have encouraged her to blog and also said I will lend her support as well. Therefore I will be blogging along side her as she achieves amazing things.
I have a couple of big goals to achieve in the next 12 weeks (which I will post this week).
Dear readers, you will see everything from my measurements to how my food is going and what is happening with my training.
Tomorrow is the start and appropriately it will start with a Metabolic Blitz session at 6am.
This is going to be a great adventure and I hope you join me on the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Its been great to see you take this journey and it surprises me not at all that you are now supporting others. Keep on Passing Open Windows!
ReplyDelete