Monday, April 18, 2011

The camera adds 10 pounds....... right?

Well I did it.... I had a perfect day yesterday.  I was extremely diligent with my nutrition and I was able to finally tick a day off.

The other thing I did was take some photos. Josh will always take photos at the beginning and end of a program so you have a visual record of the body composition changes that have occurred.  The one thing he won't do though is insist that you strip down to your underwear.  However he does encourage a client to take their own.  I have never taken them because quite frankly I didn't want to see them.  Part of this program and the increased accountability I am putting on myself I decided to suck it up and take them.

And let me tell you, those photos are honest!  They will never see the light of day (noone wants to be subjected to that... believe me!) however it has provided me with another 'snap' moment.  Seeing those unslightly bumps and bulges has increased my resolve and provided me with further motivation.

Noone else will see the photos however I will be putting them where I can see them regularly just to remind me.

So here we are in week two, my friend Treena is doing brilliantly and here is to achieving my mini goals for the week :)

Take care all and have a great Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment