Yeah..... didn't make it :(.
Sunday and Monday nutritionally were perfect days. I stuck to the plan, I felt better for it. Felt I performed better at Blitz (although apparently I looked a little worse for wear....) and generally everything was great.
Then those blasted little freaking frogs croaked my name!! Now I can't simply say "I was just walking past". To sample one of those delicious raspberry filled bites...... I digress..... You need to pay money, a dollar to be exact. So I willingly walked into the tea room with gold coin in hand and purchased one. As soon as I finished savoring the taste I regretted it. There was no reason for me to divert off the path and I could have stopped myself but for some reason I didn't. So there went the perfect streak.
I trained with Josh yesterday afternoon (positive that he could see the guilt written all over my face) and I think I did ok, however perhaps I could have pushed harder.
Afterwards I raced home to go to the movies and that's when further hiccups occurred.
Hot buttery popcorn!
I could try to justify that it was post training blah blah blah however I'm fairly sure that imitation butter doesn't fall anywhere in the plan.
So here we are Wednesday morning and I have started the day as I intend to end it. Good nutrition and nothing will get in my way!
......
......
Shhhh Freddo. No tempting me today
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment