Thursday, April 21, 2011

When everything turns to hell in a hand basket.....

I think today is going to be one of those days where nothing goes right. Feeling under the pump, locked keys in the car etc etc.

My nutrition the last couple of days has been far from spot on and that in itself is affecting me. So I really need to buck up, take a breath and make sure everything at least nutritionally is correct.

It is very easy on days like this to go home, lock the doors and drown in a sea of peanut butter on toast and ice cream (not necessarily together) however these are the days where it becomes even more important to stick to stick to the plan.

Well here's fingers crossed that (a) my day gets better (tolerable at least) and (b) that I can stick to plan

Everyone have a fab day :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I hope your day gets better and even though at the time that peanut butter and ice-cream tastes nice the guilty feeling afterwards is a bitter taste. I know your day will improve. Think positive!

    ReplyDelete