Thursday, April 14, 2011

That damn tape measure....

Well I have been given a gentle reminder that I was going to post my goals.(Thanks Treena)

However before that I need to post what my starting measurements are.  Now they often say don't ask a lady her age or weight, well then.... it's lucky I ain't no lady.

I said to myself this time around I was going to make things very public in order to give a further degree of accountability so here goes......

Weight: 84.4 kgs
Waist : 95cms
Hips: 109cms
Shoulders: 119.5
Chest: 103.5cms

So there is my starting point and that leads me into the goals for the next 12 weeks.

One actually will come up fairly fast....

  • On May 1 I would like to complete the Nail Can Hill Run in under 90 minutes.  It will be a challenge however I did it in under 2 hours last year and I'm sure I can shave some time off.  I am already registered and in the Physique Essentials Team
  • By the end of the 12 weeks I want to be a size 12 (currently a 14-16)
  • Weight < 80kgs, waist < 85, hips < 100
So there you have it, my goals.  Those are the things I will be keeping in sight as I travel through the next 11 and a bit weeks.





1 comment:

  1. Well done Clare. Our measurements are pretty similar. Heres to a great 11 and a bit weeks!

    ReplyDelete