Sometimes the biggest impediment to achieving your goals is the lack of support of others. It can be particularly difficult when those that you really expect to support and encourage you, seem either disinterested or just downright unsupportive.
On the whole I have a lot of support and I truly appreciate it. In fact Simon and I said the other day that we both actually eat better when we eat together. And it is usually the days where we don't eat together that we fail.
However there are some areas where I would have expected a little more.
However I can't really complain, I have a friend who is finding that her family in particular do not in anyway support or encourage her efforts. (and her efforts are definitely already paying off!!). However I hope she knows that there is a group of people who are most definitely behind her and are with her all the way.
From my point of view, I need to look past some things and know that I do have some support and that I can achieve my goals :)
Although I will admit I'm getting a little concerned about the most immediate goal - Nail Can Hill. I've done no hill training and haven't even walked the track, am I deluding myself in thinking I can complete it that quickly??
Oh well got to give in the old college try. I'm not a quitter and I will definite give it all I've got!!
Hope you all survived the long long weekend and here's to a nice short week ;)
Take care
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment