Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day One (well really Day Ten.......) aka Introduction

This is a blog I should have started 10 days ago however for those of you that know me, I'm a great procrastinator.

This blog is going to track my progress as I progress through the Metabolic Precision program with my fantastic personal trainer, Josh Dickinson of Physique Essentials .

I first went to see Josh at the beginning of October last year when I finally decided that enough was enough. It was time to lose the weight and make a permanent change. Since then I have been doing resistence training and about 6 weeks ago starting the Metabolic Blitz group cardio sessions The Metabolic Blitz sessions are intense, and I mean intense, 20 minute cardio sessions three times a week. They take minimum about of time each session however you definitely work hard in those 20 minutes!

Since training with Josh I have felt more energised, stronger and fitter. Not only has he my strength and fitness, he's also got me on track to eating better without feeling like I'm dieting, and certainly not eating rabbit food! He is a great motivator and I regardless of how my day is going I look forward to every training session.

Last Monday (Febraury 8, 2010) I started on the next stage of my transformation. I started the Metabolic Precision (MP) program. A holistic approach to fitness, strength, nutrition and wellbeing.

What my intent will be is to blog every day or so to chart my progress which will include not only what training I'm doing but also how I'm feeling generally and how the nutrition is progress (I will even be honest about any not so good choices I may make :P)

So that is what this will all be about. Stay tuned for the next edition which is coming right up....


No comments:

Post a Comment