The last few days have shown me a few things. Firstly.....
Prior Preparation prevents piss poor performance,
and something I did not do this long weekend. I didn't take into account that pretty much everything was closed on Good Friday which led to a spirally bad weekend.
Nutritional I have, to put it mildly .... Sucked! I have had more than a few hiccups and some downright foul ups
I've missed meals, chosen very very poorly and really taken a step away from my goals. I'm not proud of myself and certainly not happy however what I need to so is look at "why" and move forward. I only have 10 weeks left of this particular program and I know I can do better.
First thing that will happen is a reorganization of my cupboards, fridge and routine. And I have a new goal for the next 10 weeks....... Have at least one perfect week!
Also, I have always considered myself to be a bit of a sweet tooth, however what I have discovered is that when in doubt I turn to savory, in particular bread. (always has been my comfort food.... :S)
From a training point of view I think I have had some improvements. My knee did indeed touch the deck a few times during the lunges and I think generally strengthwise I'm doing well.
Blitz has been great this week (although the alternating step ups after the leg session the day before were a bit tough).
Who would have thought I could complete 50 skips without a break?? :)
Whereas I have had a lack lustre week I would like to give a shout out to Treena. She is doing brilliantly and I'm very proud of her.
so my mini goals for this week...
- be prepared and ensure I have everything in place nutritionally
- complete Nail Can Hill in under 90 minutes
Take care and remember when you trip up, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and continue moving forward. That's what I will be doing this week :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sweetie - it's so great that you have a sense of humour ( love the alliteration!) and never give up! We're proud of you. Love Mum :)
ReplyDelete