I will admit that last week was a little bit of a struggle. I started strong and then New Years derailed me (although not as badly as previous years).
I find I still struggle nutritionally when it comes to traveling and that is definitely something I need to work on more.
This week saw the return of Metabolic Blitz. Seriously the beat group training around. It was the fitness test and the day before I tried extra hard on the nutritional side (and succeeded :) ) in prep for the test.
I was really looking forward to it and had set myself an additional challenge..... I did the pushup test on my toes (ok ok so perhaps I could have gotten down further however I was just pleased I could do some :). )
I now have my starting point and the next twelve weeks are going to be intense.
Just this morning I reiterated my goals:
* significant body composition changes
* to finally climb Mt Bogong
* to have the confidence to purge my wardrobe.
I'm excited and motivated :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment