Yesterday I was traveling well food wise. Had my timings all set, was organized and ready. Then this little thing called life got in the way.
I needed to run an errand at lunchtime however I thought "no problem, I'll still have lunch by 12:30, shake at 3pm and training at 4pm." all good :).
Unfortunately the errand didn't happen until 1pm and I ended up eating lunch at 2pm (4 hours after my last meal). So that also put an end to my afternoon shake before training.
That's ok though I'm sure I can still get 6 meals in :).
Training I found hard. I'm not a fan of leg sessions and in particular lunges (grrrrrrrrrrrr). However even taking my intense dislike of lunges into account I actually felt nauseous and wondered if it was due to lack of nutrition.
After training I stayed in the centre for a meeting and then some admin (which I really enjoy doing - yep I'm weird hehe). However because I wasn't prepared to be at the centre as long as I was I didn't eat my next meal til 7pm. (mistake number 2 for the day) Great meal though :)
I was still feeling a little iffy and I knew I had an early start with Blitz the next day so I was in bed by 9:30 i.e. no additional meals :(
So although each meal I did have was good, a missed two and believe me my body told me!
The longer the time between meals the more I started craving quick hunger fixes.
But as they say "Tomorrow's another day" :)
Stay turned and come back for the next installment - Blitz: is it really as fun as I make it out to be??
Have a great day all :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment