...
...
what? You're not??
Well I'm going to tell you anyway so just sit there and listen! (please :D )
I went into the centre determined to smash those weights. Food had been good all day. I felt better than I had done in the morning, now I just had to break that psychological blocker. Back has never been my strong point and last week I really felt week, my forearms were very sore which also led to a not so great bicep curl set.
I sat down for the warm up on the pull down and when we got to the work weight I really thought I can do this. And I did :). I was even able to increase my weight (ok ok only half a kilo, however it IS an increase)
My improvements with my weights continued throughout the workout and I was even able to increase my bicep curl.
I left the centre last night almost jumping with joy :).
This morning we got a little bit of a sleep in (yep all of one hour) and then it was back to Willow Park for the next round of blitz. Today's session is one that I enjoy and it could be called many things .....
- Ring of fire
- choose your own punishment
- just a bunch of fun.
It involves everyone being in a circle and each person choose what the next exercise would be (perhaps with some interference from Josh....)
It is a great session and I really enjoyed it.
Today I picked up my Metabolic Blitz singlet which Josh had organised for us all and let me tell you the women's singlets are.... snug.
However that has given me a 28 day goal.... to wear the singlet to Blitz by week 4.
Will I do it?? well you will just have to stay tuned to find out (only 21 days to go hehehe)
Catch me next time for..... well actually I don't really know. Tomorrow is a rest day and with the weather heating up and my two dogs currently sprawled out on the floor, I'm not sure that a dog walk is even in order.
Either way, pop back and see what's up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment