I started this blog with the intent of keeping track of my progress in my fitness goals.
Kind of makes sense that I stopped the blog because I fell squarely off the wagon in recent weeks (read months). Although I continued to train I let myself now immensely when it came to nutrition.
Therefore I really wasn't surprised by my latest measurements. However here I am having had another snap moment (at least I wasn't quite at the same point as my last snap moment :D ) and I am back on track.
Two full days of 6 correct meals a day. New weights program thanks to Josh and a new outlook (again).
The previous slips I had made were no fault of my trainers, I simply got lazy. Eating convenience started to outweigh the healthy options. Over the next 12 weeks I am going to stay strong. I have come a long way however I also have some fairly big goals coming up. Therefore I am going to follow the instructions and recommendations of my trainers to the letter.
Let's see just what I am capable of :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment