Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Here we go again.......

The title of this post actually sounds a little negative how in reality it's not.  Let's back track a little......

In October 2009 I first walked into the Physique Essentials centre of operation and met this man named Josh Dickinson......

Ok maybe we don't have to back track THAT far.  Suffice it to say that I have been training with Josh for over two years now.  And in that time I have had some awesome results and certainly am not the person I was.


In 2010 I did 2 Metabolic Precision Programs with Josh and did well however in 2011 I will admit I coasted a little.  I still trained (ok perhaps not as hard as I could have) but slowly I fell off the nutrition wagon so the results I had over the year were in no way stellar.

However it is now 2012 and by jove things are going to change (first I think I need new phrases...).  I am now embarking on another MP program and I couldn't be more excited!

MP works!  It really does.  For example, although I fell off the wagon from a nutrition point of view, I didn't do the downward food spiral I previously had.  I had a better idea of what I should be doing and acknowlegded where I was stuffing up.  Because of the training and education I recieved,  I still lost weight! (although I can just imagine what the results COULD have been)  I started this year and this program seeing a number on the scales that I hadn't seen in nearly a decade (should have see my happy look of shock).

I am now the most committed I have ever been.  I have some huge goals for not only this 12 weeks but for this year.  Next year I'm 40 and I'm going to enter 40 more Fit, Firm and Fabulous  than I was at 20!

However if Josh keeps doing things like this to me.....


The first trick might be simply to survive until I'm 40!

Honestly though, I have stuck with Josh and PE for one simply reason.  I am NOT the person I was when I walked in and met him in 2009.  Not just through body composition changes but fitness and health and so so many other ways. What Josh and the PE Team do works (as long as you take the PE advice on board and apply it :) )

Anyway, I will be blogging regularly so keep checking in... even if it is just to make sure I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment