Saturday, August 6, 2011

She neared the tiny platform, took a deep breath. Was that little square plate going to be cruel or kind. She had given her all and she was determined.

One toe tentative nudged the platform and it sprang to life. Another deep breath and one foot followed by the other she steps up. Eyes move downwards as the numbers change......... What will be her fate???

I'm sure that anyone who has struggled with their weight has waited with baited breath for the scales to reveal that dreaded number. I faced the scales again Thursday. Just before my training session I jumped on wondering if I had managed to maintain the great result I had the day before. I looked down and.... No.... It was even better!! (I know that a person can have natural weight fluctuations however I'm claiming this lol)

And what had I done between weigh ins? I ate, ate, ate.

I am finally starting to get things right :). However of course always striving to improve.

The training session that followed was tough. (who does four sets of machine squats???) however with the scale now moving in the desired direction my focus was strong (if not my form all the time ....)

We have now set my goal for this week and my biggest challenge is going to be this weekend in Melbourne. However as I sit here with my huge fruit salad with smoked salmon, I'm feeling confident :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment