Ok so perhaps the food isn't emotional however eating is.
The funny thing is that although I'm an emotional eater (as we all are), I'm also an emotional non-eater.
When I am truly upset about something, so much so that the feeling sits in the base of my stomach I find I just can't eat.
That was where I was at today. This morning I managed a shake, and not even a complete meal shake just simply protein and water. Then as I was having an extremely ordinary day I didn't managed to eat a solid meal until 1:30pm. Now considering that I had been awake since 5am that was very bad.
And the missed meals became very evident at my training session. Most weights went backwards or simply stalled. I tried to use my anger and frustration to push out more however the lack of fuel meant an extremely lack lustre performance. And I know I'm better than that!!!
So tomorrow I need to pick my self up, brush myself off and get my head back in the game.
As someone said to me today - nothing can stop you if you don't let it.
So tomorrow is a new day and a new outlook. I have goals and nothing is going to stop me achieving them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment