Thursday, May 12, 2011

What a difference a week makes

Around this time last week I was ready to implode.

However here I sit a week later with a brand new outlook on life.

After I returned from Sydney, where I indulged in a little chocolate and a LOT of vodka I was determined to have a great week nutritionally.

Additionally on Tuesday, during my session with Josh we spoke about my goals and reaffirmed where I was and where I wanted to be. The refocussing has really helped in strengthening my goals.

I know for the last 6 months my attitude has really been close enough is good enough. Half a block of chocolate won't matter, I'm not gain a LOT of weight, my new clothes still fit.... Kinda.

Well close enough is no longer good enough.

My birthday is at the end of July and by then I'm going to be a smoking hot size 12. Just you watch me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment