So this week saw me buying and wearing in public my very first bikini (with boardies hehe) and once again being able to get into my wedding dress from 16 years ago. However for me it all came down to today.
Today marked the halfway point of this MP program so it came down to the numbers.
Although I'd had a couple of "wins" this week however today I felt spongy, wobbly and lethargic. Therefore I wasn't feeling too confident.
Josh took the measurements and I tried hard not to look at the numbers. I then jumped on the scales and ....... 2.6kg loss!!! I was a little happy :).
Josh then disappeared with my numbers and a calculator. He came back and asked how many centimetres all over I felt I lost. I simply said 10cms however I was a little off..... 30cms all round!!
Ok..... So I was feeling pretty good.
The next bit was going to be tough....... The fitness test.
Last time through I completed the rounds in 15:35. And had a target of a lot lower this time around. I felt confident that I would finish it faster however I wasn't confident I would reach the goal.
I want to thank Josh so much for the encouragement and push throughout the entire session. I pushed through to the end and after the rounds, Josh asked what the target was and I simply said 13:30. He held up his watch and........ 13:26!!!!
This year I am highly motivated and am trying hard in all areas of the program.
I want to say right now. Thank you so much to Josh. His support, encouragement and guidance has helped me achieve things I never thought possibly over the last couple of years. I appreciate everything he has given me.
And for those who ever wonder if the programs of Physique Essentials and Metabolic Precision work and are sustainable just look to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment