Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's 8:45am it must be time to eat

At the moment my life revolves around food....... but that's a good thing.

With some encouragement from Josh my goals for this program actually increased a little and I now have a weight goal that I want to achieve. Pretty much anyone who knows me knows that my biggest blockers have always come down to nutrition so in order to achieve these goals I really needed to do something in that area.

So with Josh's help I have tweaked my nutrition with quite startling results. I'm actually getting up and having breakfast, even getting up and eating (a small amount) before Blitz.

Before this week I was averaging 5 meals a day and not getting enough vegies in.

My plan was to consistently have 6 meals. Over the last two days, due to work and training commitments I needed to tweak my times which resulted in eating 7 meals a day. In addition to increased frequency I am definitely getting a lot more vegies/plant matter in each and every meal. I also have my protein amounts sorted.

The result of increasing my frequency and amount of food? The numbers don't lie.... The needle on the scale is making definite moves downwards!!! :)

When I jumped on the scales yesterday ("just to see") you should have seen the smile on my face as the scales showed a number I haven't seen in 6-7 years!

The one thing with eating every couple of hours ..... I'm actually hungry every two hours! I've turned into an eating machine. So lock up your chicken and roast vegetables and your salmon with salad because if I'm around, it's likely to disappear ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment